Employee Benefits Overview
Please Note: This is only an overview of All Florida Orthopaedic Associates benefit plans that are currently in place. These benefits are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Employee contribution may be required for certain benefits.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
Full-time employees (36 – 40 hours/week) are eligible for the following benefit programs after initial 90 day probationary period of employment:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off
Paid time off benefits are available after 90 day probationary period to employees who regularly work at least 24 - 40 hours per week. These benefits
are pro-rated based on regularly worked total hours per week.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - All Florida Orthopaedic Associates combines traditional vacation and sick/personal days into one flexible policy - PTO.
- Holiday Time - All Florida Orthopaedic Associates observes 7 holidays per year; Days/Dates may change based on calendar year.
These benefits are subject to employment categories.
- Offered to participants in group health plan
- Monthly monetary discount for employees choosing to participate by completing a Non-Smoking Affirmation form.
- Subject to requirements: Provides for payment of licensing and professional certification fees.
- Subject to conditions: All Florida Orthopaedic Associates provides an annual uniform allowance.
All Florida Orthopaedic Associates is committed to providing excellent benefits to our employees; However, this overview is intended as a summary example of the benefits we offer to our employees and should not be considered a guarantee of employment or benefits. Benefits may change at the discretion of the company.