Dzi-Viet Nguyen, DO
Hand and Micro-Surgery
Dr. Nguyen earned his Medical Degree in Osteopathic Medicine from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Bradenton, Florida in 2008. He completed his orthopedic surgery internship and residency at Grandview Hospital and Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio in 2013.
He is fellowship trained in Hand and Microsurgery at the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education in Tampa, FL.
Dr. Nguyen is one of a few Hand Surgeons performing electives in trauma cases, including Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery in the Tampa Bay area.
Dr. Nguyen is Board Certified through the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Certifications and Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Medical Association