He earned his Doctorate of Medicine degree and completed his orthopaedic residency at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC.
Dr. Davis is the former Chief of surgery at Edward White Hospital, having served as the Chief of the Division of Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery at Bayfront Medical Center for over 10 years.
Dr. Davis is Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery with a sub-specialty in Spine Surgery.
He is well known in the Tampa Bay area for his extensive experience in the treatment of complex spinal disorders.
Dr. Davis retired from clinical practice in May of 2020 but is still an intricate part of our AFO family. He is focusing on his legal practice which includes Independent Medical Evaluations, Expert Medical Advisory, Compensatory Medical Evaluations and Medical Records reviews.
Certifications and Memberships
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Piedmont Orthopaedic Society
- North American Spine Society
- Pinellas County Medical Society
- Division of Worker’s Compensation Expert Medical Adviser Certification