Dr. Jonathan Brown, DPM, is a dedicated and accomplished podiatrist with a passion for serving others. His journey in healthcare began in the United States Army, where he served as a Combat Medic and Licensed Practical Nurse. After his military service, he pursued further education, earning a Bachelor of Science in Pre-Professional Biology and attended medical school at the California School of Podiatric Medicine
Driven by a desire to continue making a difference, Dr. Brown completed a 36-month Residency Training program as a Podiatrist at the Department of Veterans Affairs in San Francisco.
Throughout his career, he has served in various roles within the United States Navy, providing specialized podiatric care and enhancing medical services.
Certifications and Memberships
- The American Board of Podiatric Medicine Diplomate
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal
- Navy and Marine Corps Overseas Service Ribbon
- National Defense Service Medal
- Global War of Terrorism Service Medal
- Army Service Ribbon
- Navy Recruit Training Service Ribbon
- Certificate of Achievement (3)
- Certificate of Appreciation (2)